About Symbio Networks
Symbio is part of the MNF Group
100% coverage in Australia and New Zealand, plus global interconnects
Global scale and deep experience
Symbio Networks is a recognised industry leader in IP Voice communications. Founded over a decade ago, Symbio has grown to become a trusted partner to the Australasian communications industry. Today, we operate Australia's largest IP Voice network, and deliver Billions of Voice minutes throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world.
A true wholesale carriage partner
We are chosen not simply for our reliable and scalable service suite, but for our unique approach. We don't hold back technology. We don't compromise our network. And we don't play favorites.
Innovation at our core
While other networks might build experience in the status quo - we've built a reputation on making communications faster, simpler and smarter. Along the way we've created an enviable stable of Voice technologies. All available to our customers:
- iBoss white label enablement and aggregation platform. Learn more
- TollShield real-time toll fraud mitigation technology (patent pending). Learn more
- GRS a routing system that always finds the best quality, lowest-cost path.
- LNP a simple way to move numbers into the Cloud.
- OCA Softswitch open standard, carrier-grade soft switching technology.
Discuss your wholesale Voice project with Symbio Networks
Or call (+61) 2 9994 8555